The cleanskin wine concept store has proven very successful with the wine-loving public of Western Australia since it was first introduced to WA by the team at WA Cleanskin Cellars.
We are always looking for exciting locations for new stores or for existing liquor retailers who are interested in incorporating our exclusive range of premium cleanskin wines into their stores.
We can design franchise packages to suit your needs and provide you with:
- Ongoing product support
- Quality Control
- Access to our exclusive range of premium cleanskin wines
- WA Cleanskin cellars brand recognition and franchise membership
- Recognition on our website and promotions as an affiliated store
- Wine tasting events in-store
- Access to our in-house personalised labelling service
- A proven and successful Franchise model
- Great profit margins
- A significant point of difference to normal liquor retailers.
- A fun and exciting wine appreciation service for your customers!
- Assistance with the preparation and submission of Local Council and Liquor Licence applications.
At WA Cleanskin Cellars we are committed to providing the wine-loving public with a unique experience and a ‘Try before you Buy’ retail outlet, with an exclusive range of top quality cleanskin wines.
We offer an exclusive range of quality cleanskin wines from all over Australia with a primary focus on wines from Western Australia’s world-renowned wine regions such as Margaret River, Pemberton, Denmark, Geographe, Great Southern and the Swan Valley to name a few.
We offer a professional, proven and successful franchise model that can be implemented throughout Australia and offers the franchise a significant point of difference and return on investment.
If you are an existing liquor retailer who is interested in converting a section of your existing liquor store or licensed venue into a WA Cleanskin Cellars franchise OR you are interested in opening your own new WA Cleanskin Cellars franchise please contact:
Steve Cloughley (General Manager & Wine Buyer)
P: (08) 9248 6621
M: 0418 915 423